Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Have No Fear, Look to God and Wait on Him (7.16.14)

My Beloved, 
Whatever you are facing at this time, is not too much for Me. 

I am the One who can change things. 
I am the One who will turn what the enemy intended for bad, into good. 
Rely on Me and do not depend on your own strength. 
Am I not strong enough - to destroy your mountains and keep your feet from falling? 
Have no fear, look to Me and wait on Me 
to bring to pass that which I have promised.

Do not run anymore.  And dry your eyes. 
Keep your face turned to Me and stand on My Word. 
Let the truth that I speak take root within you 
and allow Me to work in your life. 
Nothing, and I mean nothing, can separate us. 
Nothing can come between us and nothing will harm you. 
I am protecting and watching over you. 
My eyes are always open. 
I do not slumber and I do not sleep.

Give Me all the cares and worries that plague your mind. 
Give them to Me and think about them no more, 
because I am here to free you from them all. 

Release everything to Me and walk in My strength 
and My light, into the new dawn that is breaking before you. 

I want you to walk into new pastures 
where My right hand will lead and guide you. 
Have no fear and do not worry, 
just allow My peace to flood your soul and know all is well, 
because you have placed your trust in Me.
___________
Genesis 50:20 - You intended to harm me, but GOD intended it all for good. He brought me to this position, so I could save the lives of many people.

Psalm 116:8 - For thou hast delivered my soul from death; mine eyes from tears, and my feet from falling.

1Peter 5:7 - Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.



No comments:

Post a Comment