Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Look Up, Stand Strong & Face Each Day with Faith & Confidence (7.15.14)

My Child,
Do not allow your problems to wear you down. 
Cease from trying handle everything yourself. 
Allow Me to help you. 
Allow me to be your rock and strength. 

Faithfully trust Me to give you the grace to meet every challenge with wisdom and strength. When the enemy comes against you, rise up in My Name and refuse to be discouraged. I have told you before, 'You are more than a conqueror through Me, and with Me all things are possible.'

Now is not the time for you to sit down, back up, or give up. 
Nor is it the time to be fretful. 
I want you to be strong. 

Stand up and know who you are in Me. 
Face one challenge at a time, for I am with you. 
I will strengthen you and cause you to rise to every occasion, and gain the victory. 
Look up, stand strong, and face each day with faith and confidence. 
You were created for victory, not to be a victim. 
Rise up this day with new courage and boldness. 

It’s a new day in your life, and I am breathing new life into each situation you face.
_____
Isaiah 40:31 - But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Matthew 6:34 - Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.



No comments:

Post a Comment