Sunday, July 13, 2014

Take a Bold First Step, Do Not be Afraid to Step Out on God's Calling. It's Time to Move. (7.13.14)

My Child,
Your destiny lies before you. You must step out in faith, believing that I will bring to pass the the things I have promised. The vision I gave you was for an appointed time.  Now is that time. Just as the children of Israel got up and move from their place of bondage in order to receive their promise, so must you. 

It is now time for you to leave your Egypt. 
The bondage you endured is over, leave it behind. 
Take a bold first step and I will be there for you the rest of the way.

Take the first step towards the land of milk and honey. 
Open your mouth and speak the words I’ve poured into you. 
Those words have power and force, because the Lion of Judah lives within you. 

Call upon Me and allow Me to work through you. 
Do not fear, because I have not given you the spirit of fear.  
I have given you peace, love and a sound mind. 
Do not be afraid any longer to step out on my calling. 

It’s time to move.
_________
Deuteronomy 2:2-3 - And the LORD spake unto me, saying, Ye have compassed this mountain long enough: turn you northward.

Habakkuk 2:3 - For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.

Romans 8:15 - For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.


No comments:

Post a Comment