Friday, July 4, 2014

Start Trusting the Gifts God has Given You (7.4.14)

My Precious Child,
Why do you listen to those unkind words from the enemy of your soul? 

Those are not my thoughts of you. 

Start trusting the gifts that I’ve given you and stop doubting yourself. 
The enemy is trying to convince you that you will fail. 
He is trying to convince you that you didn't hear My voice. 

If he can do this, he will have victory over you. 
Not only will he have the victory over you, 
but he will rob others that are waiting to be blessed by you. 
I need you to go forth and bless My people.

At this very moment you are being delivered of this mindset. 
Believe Me, I AM going to place you in a position 
that demands more than you think you have. 
I know you already feel like you are being stretched. 

I AM allowing you to go through these challenging assignments 
to break the confinements caused by your unbelief's'. 

If I trust you, why can’t you trust yourself? 
I created you, so don’t you think I know more about you than you do? 
Trust Me, you will come through this.

Meditate on My Word: Jeremiah 1:4-12


No comments:

Post a Comment