Tuesday, July 29, 2014

God Wants to Bless Us, So That We Can Be a Blessing to Others (7.29.14)

Faith Believers,
GOD our Father wants to hear from us in prayer. 
I believe He wants us to stretch our hands to Him; 
in humble submission to His authority, rule, reign, and loving kindness. 

He wants to commune with us as a daddy communes with his devoted child. 
He wants us to surrender ourselves to His Godly judgment and will for our lives. 

GOD wants to bless us so that we can be a blessing to others. 
When we pray, let us pray to, “our Father who is in heaven; holy is His name, 
and may His kingdom come.” 

When we pray to GOD, our Father, 
may we be transcended beyond the reality and connotations 
of our earthly father to an intimate, eternal relationship 
with the perfect true and benevolent, almighty GOD.

Bless & Be Blessed,
- Marilyn

 ~~  A Thank You Prayer  ~~
Benevolent, Almighty GOD, 
Your child is crying out to You!
I am longing to have faith, to surrender my whole self into Your hands, 
without holding anything back. 

I’m not sure why I trust You with some areas of my life 
and not with all areas of my life. 
But I know that You are patiently loving me, 
until I am fully surrendered.

Thank You, Father.
 
For Your Name Alone Is Holy!

In Your Son Jesus' Name,
Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment