Thursday, July 10, 2014

What Would You Do if You Truly Knew that Jesus is in Control of Your Life? (7.10.14)

Let me ask you some questions. What would you do if you truly knew, deep down within you, I mean beyond a shadow of doubt, that Jesus is in complete control of your life?

Would you worry less?

Would you live each day to the fullest?

Would you stop panicking whenever something goes wrong?

Would you be able to function more clearly?

Would there be more joy in your life?

If you have fully surrendered your life to the Lord, then He is in control. 
No matter what you go through, He will be there to protect you. 
He is there to guide you and fix whatever is broken in your life. 
He is there to make a way, when there appears to be no way.

With the Lord on our side, no weapon formed against us will prosper. 
Oh, we may stumble and get a few bumps and bruises along the way, 
but when it’s all said and done; we will rise up victoriously with Christ. 
That is our heritage as children of the Most High GOD.

Therefore, meditate on these promises the next time fear raises it’s ugly head.  The Lord says:
  • DO NOT FEAR THE DAYS AHEAD, as I have ordered them according to My Word, and they will be revealed as you walk forward in Me. Nothing is left to chance; all things come forth at My Command.
  • DO NOT FEAR TO LAY HOLD OF MY PROMISES. For I have given you My Word. In it is everything that pertains to your life, and to My Purposes concerning you. Do not waver, but believe My Word, for it is your guide. My Word will lead you and be within you. What I have said to you, and placed within your hearts will come to pass.
  • DO NOT FEAR THE ACCUSATIONS that are coming against you by those who do not understand the call that I have placed upon you. They cannot know the work I have done within you. However, I will cause them to see Me in you, and I will be your defense and your refuge.
  • DO NOT FEAR THE NEW DOOR THAT IS BEFORE YOU Yes, it is a new day, and yes, it is a new walk for you. I have given you everything that you need to accomplish those things that are before you. Do not linger at the door, if you wait too long, it will close, and it will remain closed. Move forward.
  • DO NOT FEAR THE ONSLAUGHT OF THE ENEMY that is attacking you and your family. For the enemy knows that I have brought you to the crossroads and that your family is crossing over into freedom and destiny. I say, look up! Watch me move in your family and know that I will bring them all in.
  • DO NOT FEAR. Have faith in Me and watch me how I will lay everything out before you. It is, as I said it would be. FEAR NOT, ONLY BELIEVE.
__________
Deuteronomy 31:6 - Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy GOD, he it is that go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.

Isaiah 54:17 - No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

Mark 11:22 - And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in GOD.

Luke 8:50 - But when Jesus heard it, he answered him, saying, Fear not: believe only, and you shall be made whole.

2 Timothy 1:7 - For GOD has not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.




No comments:

Post a Comment