Thursday, July 3, 2014

Rest In Knowing That All is Well (7.3.14)

Beloved,
I know that you may feel like I have overlooked or forgotten about you.
But I assure you, I have not. 

I understand the pressure you have been under. 
I see that you’re stirred up, and want to scream, because you think you aren’t accomplishing anything, or going anywhere. However, what you don’t understand is that I am working. I am destroying the obstacles within you that have hindered you from entering into the new things that I have for you.

Do you not realize that I am right there with you?  Equipping you, and giving you, the tools needed in order to fulfill the call that I have placed on your life. I want you to have the best; that is why I have you in the very place you are in right now. I know it may not feel wonderful right now; but very soon, you will understand why it had to be this way.

Meanwhile, allow Me to comfort you in this tough time. 
Allow Me to remind you that after something is broken; 
even after death, the Master Potter will bring about a beautiful resurrection. 

Remember, I was wounded, bruised, and put to death; but nothing could ever compare to the glorious resurrection that came after all My suffering. So, the suffering you are enduring now cannot compare to the glory soon to come.

Therefore, do not be discouraged; 
for all things are working for your good. 
And this road you’re traveling 
is accomplishing things in your life 
that will bring forth pure gold; 
causing your latter to be greater than your former. 

Rest in knowing, all is well.
______
Psalm 71:20 - You have allowed me to suffer much hardship, but you will restore me to life again and lift me up from the depths of the earth.

Job 8:7 - Though thy beginning was small, yet thy latter end should greatly increase.

Romans 8:28 - And we know that all things work together for good to them that love GOD, to them who are the called according to his purpose.



No comments:

Post a Comment