Friday, July 25, 2014

You are a Child of the King. You are Blessed & Highly Favored. (7.25.14)

My Child,
There is something you want to ask Me, 
but you are wondering if you have the right to do so. 

My children, please realize that I know everything about you. 
I know your every thought. 
Therefore, I already know what it is you want to ask of Me. 
I am waiting for you to ask. 

You have not, because you ask not. Ask, and you will receive.

I am Your Heavenly Father, and it is My pleasure to supply your needs. 

It is My joy to give you the blessings of the Kingdom, blessings that are stored up for you. Do not allow the enemy to bring condemnation upon you and cause you to feel unworthy of the promises of the Kingdom. There is no condemnation to those who are in Christ. You have the right to live a blessed life; it belongs to you. Never forget, I came so that you would have life more abundantly.

You seem to have forgotten this. 
You seem to have forgotten who you are, and to whom you belong, 
so let Me remind you. 

You are a child of the King. 
You are blessed and highly favored; and all that I have belongs to you. 
Therefore, as a child of the King, come and talk with Me. 
Talk to your Father and ask for what you need. 

Do not be afraid; just ask.
________
Psalms 139:1-2 - O LORD, you have examined my heart and know everything about me. You know when I sit down and when I stand up. You know my thoughts even when I'm far away. (NLT)

John 16: 23-24 - And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you. whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it to you. Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.

Luke 12:32 - So don't be afraid, little flock. For it gives your Father great happiness to give you the Kingdom.

Galatians 4:7 - Now you are no longer a slave, but GOD's own child. And since you are his child, GOD has made you his heir.


No comments:

Post a Comment