Monday, July 21, 2014

Keep Your Eyes on God & Follow His Plan for Your Life (7.21.14)

My Child,
I hear your deepest concerns as you watch others receive their blessings. 
Now, you question and wonder what is wrong with you, 
and if your promises will ever happen. 

At times, you are so desperate for a blessing, 
that you try to make things happen in your own strength. 
And when your attempts fail, you feel forsaken and defeated; 
then you wonder why even try. 

Dear child, the enemy is working overtime trying to undermine your faith; 
hoping that you will walk away from Me and give up. 
However, all he can do is try. 
His weak attempts will fail, if you keep your eyes on Me.

Do not worry about what others are doing. 

They have their own instructions and their own problems. 
Remember My Words to you.
Stop allowing the voices of the enemy to draw you away from Me 
and rob you of your peace. 
I want you to listen to what I am saying. 
I have not forsaken you, nor have I forgotten
the words I've spoken over your life. 

I will not leave you comfortless; I am with you. 

The plan I created for your life, is perfect. 
It is a straight and narrow plan. 
It is a plan that will lead you to Me.

Now, I have given you specific instructions.
If you follow them you will reach your destination. 
Please keep your eyes on Me, and not the world. 
Do not allow the enemy to taunt you anymore. 
Stay in My word, and you will see the glorious things I've created 
for those who desire more of Me, and not the world. 

I am with you. 
I will never leave.

So, take your eyes off the lives of others. 
Follow the plan for your life, 
and you will reach your destination.
_____
Psalms 73:2-3 - But as for me, I almost lost my footing. My feet were slipping, and I was almost gone. For I envied the proud when I saw them prosper despite their wickedness. (NLT)

Psalms 73:16-17 - So I tried to understand why the wicked prosper. But what a difficult task it is! Then I went into your sanctuary, O GOD, and I finally understood the destiny of the wicked. (NLT)

Matthew 7:13-14 - Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

John 14:18 - I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment