Friday, July 11, 2014

We Must Be Still, Through it All, and Know that He is God (7.11.14)

I asked, "GOD, what do you mean when you say, 'Be and know that I am GOD?'”

He answered, "My Child, what I mean is, Though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the sea; though the waters roar with trouble, though the mountains before you shake. Though the strong winds blow and the storm rages…BE STILL AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD.

Though your bills are due, though they give you a hard time at work, though your spouse won’t act right, though your children are disobedient, though there’s a sickness in your body, and though your enemies are getting on your last nerve…BE STILL AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD.

Cease your fears, and dry up your tears, for I am right here to comfort you.

I am right here to guide you and hold you up.
I am right here to heal and deliver you.
There is nothing you will face, that I cannot see you through.
Cast your cares upon Me for I deeply love you and care for you.
So stop all of that worrying, complaining and doubting.
I am in the midst and I shall not be moved.

I am your very present help and I will never be late.

My Child, this is what I mean by BE STILL AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD."
____________
GOD is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah. There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of GOD, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High. GOD is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved: GOD shall help her, and that right early. The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted. The LORD of hosts is with us; the GOD of Jacob is our refuge. Selah. Come, behold the works of the LORD, what desolations he hath made in the earth. He maketh wars to cease unto the end of the earth; he breaketh the bow, and cutteth the spear in sunder; he burneth the chariot in the fire. Be still, and know that I am GOD: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth. The LORD of hosts is with us; the GOD of Jacob is our refuge. Selah. - Psalm 46:1 - 12


No comments:

Post a Comment