Monday, July 7, 2014

You are Ready, Because the Lord has Prepared You (7.7.14)

 ****The Lord wants to remind you that He is at work in your life****

Beloved,
I know it seems I have allowed you to be tested beyond what you thought you could bear, 
and that you’ve come to the edge of defeat and failure. 
However, it is during those times you have found out how much I love you, 
and that I would never leave nor forsake you.

I was there with you the entire time, in the midst of all you were going through. 
My hand was always upon you and the situation; 
I never took My eyes off of you. 
What you thought was going to take you under, only made you stronger. 
I have been preparing you and building you up for such a time as this.

I know at times you felt others did not understand you 
— much less did you understand yourself! 
Confusion covered you, and you felt alone. 
You felt everything around you seemed to be closed off to you. 
While you were hidden away, I was working. 
Look at what being closed off has done for you; 
now, you are coming forth refined as pure gold. 
You are not the same person you once were. 
You are becoming more like Me. Isn't that what you wanted?

Begin to say, “Christ dwells in me; He is mine, and I am His.”

All that you went through and all that was done to you; 
I have taken and used it. 
All the past mistakes and failures which were meant to destroy or even kill you, 
I have taken and formed you into a strong warrior. 

You may have scars, but they are the marks of your testing. 
They are medals of your battles. 
Lift your head up and say, “The Lord has prevailed in my life.” 
Look forward, no longer hang on to the past. 
There is nothing there for you anymore.

Remember the words I have spoken 
and get ready to move forward. 
All is before you; nothing is behind you. 
Hold on to My words and reject the lies of the past. 
You have been prepared, so stand and listen to My voice. 

I have seasoned you with tests and trials; so now you are ready. 
You are ready, because I have prepared you.
______
Job 23:10 - But he knows the way that I take: when he has tested me, I shall come forth as gold

Philippians 3:13-14 - Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of GOD in Christ Jesus
.



No comments:

Post a Comment