Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Speak It By Faith. Speak Now. (7.8.14)

My Child,
Prophesize over your dry areas. 
Speak to the mountains in your way
and I will call forth those things which are not as though they were. 

Speak it by faith, without doubting, 
and watch your impossibilities turn into miracles. 
With you these things were impossible, 
but with absolute faith in Me all things are possible. 
Listen to My voice and come into My presence this day
 and you will find that which you have been seeking. 

I will give you fresh revelation 
which will bring you to a new level 
of understanding of things to come. 

So, speak now, the word of the Lord
and I will breathe new life into every dead area of your life. 

Speak now, and silence the voice of the enemy. 

Speak now, and be not afraid to step out in faith, 
for I have gone before you preparing the way. 

Speak now, and you will rejoice with unspeakable joy
for what I have done in your life.
_______
Ezekiel 37:4-5 - Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the LORD. Thus saith the Lord GOD unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live:

Rom 4:17 - (As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even GOD, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were.



No comments:

Post a Comment