Sunday, July 27, 2014

Do Not Quit, You Must Never Quit. God Wants Us to Be Ready. (7.27.14)

Beloved,
I am not a man that I can lie.
Nor do I make a mistake in whom I call to serve.

I knew this day would come, and I knew you would be feeling like this.
I'm coming to you to let you know that I am with you,
in the midst of all your suffering.

I am with you always and you cannot quit, for I need you.
Yes, I need you. I need you to finish the work I have begun in you.

Your trials and tribulations have been speaking loudly to you lately.
I know your pain is intense. It seems as though it will never quit,
and you may be ready to throw in the towel.

However, I promise you that I can and I will ease your pain.
I will give you peace.

Look at all the pain Moses, Elijah, and Joseph endured and how they wanted to give up; but at that critical moment, I showed up. In fact, I never left them.  I was with them in the midst of their suffering the entire time. It was I who said ENOUGH, and pulled them out of the fire.

It is I who decide when you are ready to be pulled out of the fire. You feel that you have gone through enough, and you are ready to come out. You must not come out before your time. Pray to Me my child, and do not stop. You are being refined. I am the one who will say ENOUGH for I will know when you are ready.

This is a critical moment right now because you want to turn back, and seek a life of ease; rather than to press your way through to the Kingdom. I say unto you, no man having put his hand to the plough and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of GOD. 

Keep your hand to the plough and do not turn back.
You have come too far to give up now.

I have given you all the strength you will need
to take your stand against the enemy;
and to continue in your calling.
You cannot allow the enemy to stop you.

I say unto you do not quit, you must never quit.
Do not ever think of turning back.

Looking at the things that are happening right now in this world.
I am sending sign after sign that I will return soon.
I want you to be ready so that you will not perish because I love you.

Meditate on God's Word: Romans 11:29, Luke 9:62



No comments:

Post a Comment