Monday, July 14, 2014

Commit Thy Works, Trust and Obey the Lord (7.14.14)

My Child,
Commit everything you do unto Me. 
Take Me, as your partner and your plans will succeed. 

It is My desire for you to be the head and not the tail, for you to prosper, to be above and not beneath. I want to move in your life and guide you into all truths. If only you would cast your cares upon Me, I will be your burden bearer. 

There is no problem that I cannot solve; 
no situation that I cannot see. 

Release everything unto Me.  And watch your healing come through; watch your finances turn around, watch your loved one come home. Release all to Me.  And watch Me do the impossible in your life. Oh, if only you would commit everything to Me. There is nothing I would not do for you. 

Just let Me have My way in your life. 
Let Me come in, and I will do what no other can do nor will do in your life. 
Let Me have My way. 
Commit thy works unto Me, trust and obey Me, 
and I will cause your plans to succeed.
______
Meditate on God's Word:

Joshua 1:8 - This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.

Proverbs 16:3 - Commit thy works unto the LORD, and thy thoughts shall be established.



No comments:

Post a Comment