Saturday, January 31, 2015

A "God's Faithful Servant" Prayer (1.31.15)

Faithful Father,
I thank You for the promise You have given to your children. 


I'm thrilled at the thought that one day, 
every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess
that Jesus Christ is Lord. 

Yet my responsibility is for today…
That the ends of the earth, and that every person, 
will hear the good news of Jesus - and obey. 

So today Father, allow me to share the good news 
of Jesus Christ with someone. 

I pray Father, that their heart will be receptive to your call. 
I pray Father, that they will realize that you are the only true GOD, 
and beside You, there is no other. 

Your Word said You wish that none should perish, 
so on this day, Heavenly Father, place someone in my path 
that I can witness to. 

Please show me the part You will have me to play, 
so that I can be a faithful servant for Your Kingdom, Lord. 

Thank You Lord, for all that You have done
in my life; and all that You are going to do. 


Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment