Sunday, January 25, 2015

God's Timing (1.25.15)

My Child,
My Word is a light unto your path and I will guide you every step of the way; but oftentimes, you want a floodlight to make the entire journey clear. If you knew everything that was ahead, you would be too afraid to step out in faith to reach your blessings. I AM the great I AM, and I know that if I show you one step at a time, you will build up the faith to overcome each step. Even though I have many good things planned for you, each one must come in the correct timing.  My timing.

Showing you too much, might tempt you to get ahead of My plans, and I don’t want you to be out of My Will for your life. Please do not think that I am withholding anything from you.  For I know your journey and I know how much you can handle. Trust in My timing to reveal your next step and to provide your provisions. Therefore, do not be discouraged just because the entire picture is not clear. Rather rejoice!  Because each step makes you stronger, wiser and equips you for something greater.

Be patient, rest in Me this day.
So you can be ready for the next step.
________
I’ve spoken to you. Meditate on My Word, and let Me know you are listening
Psalm 119:105 - Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Psalm 32:8 - I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye

Psalm 139:3 - Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off.


No comments:

Post a Comment