Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Time To Move Forward & Move On (1.27.15)

My Child,
It is time to move forward. Do not delay in making the necessary changes that I have shown you. Each step that you fail to take, will cause you to lose your way, and to be out of step with Me.

Prepare your mind for action.

You know where I have called you to go, and now it is time that you begin to move out. Each delay will cause you to miss the opportunities that I have arranged for you and your door of opportunity.

So, please do not hesitate to take the first step in this new chapter of your life. Just as I have been with you in the past, I will continue to be with you. Therefore, let go of the things that are holding you back. Let them go.  You don’t need them anymore. What I have in store for you will be a huge blessing. However, you will miss it if you continue to look back, like Lot's wife did, and you know what looking back caused her. She lost everything, and I don’t want that to happen to you. 

I have gone before you to make a way for you to fulfill your destiny.

It’s time to leave the past behind you, for that is where it belongs… in the past. 

Put your  priorities in order and prepare to move as I direct you. There is much yet to do and there is no more time to procrastinate. Focus on what lies ahead and do not worry about the future. I am your future. I have everything in My Hands, so please, be obedient to My Word. 

Listen for My voice and move when I say move, 
then you will receive the blessings that I have planned for you.
_________

MEDITATE ON MY WORD:


Deuteronomy 2:3 - You've been traveling around this hill country long enough; turn north.

Isaiah 30:21 - And your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying, “This is the way, walk in it,” when you turn to the right or when you turn to the left. 

Philippians 3:13-14 - Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of GOD in Christ Jesus.


No comments:

Post a Comment