Monday, January 19, 2015

You Have Sown in Tears, Now You Shall Reap in Joy (1.19.15)

My Child,
Let this be the day when you see the Heavens open 
and tilt the treasures of GOD over you. 
You are about to be changed by My grace and power.

I tell you, I am about to bless you and bring you into a whole new world of living. You’ve sown in tears, now you shall reap in joy. Therefore, be ye ready to step out in faith, for My call upon your life dictates that you 'go, be and do'. 

Boldness will open the doors, 
and confidence will push you through those doors. 
My mercy and grace are with you.
So be ready to run.  

You have been a forerunner for Me.  Telling of My goodness and mercy.  Now, I am being the Forerunner for you, letting people see the anointing on your life. They shall see what the Lord has done. Yes, you are the victor because I went before you and defeated the enemy of your soul. I want you to gather up the spoils of the war that I have won for you. 

Step into the water of impossibilities, 
and I will lead you to the mountaintops to declare My gospel to the nations. 
Now, get into gear and be ready to run to the promised land prepared for you.
_________

Deuteronomy 28:12 - The Lord will open the heavens, the storehouse of his bounty, to send rain on your land in season and to bless all the work of your hands. You will lend to many nations, but will borrow from none.

Psalms 126:2-5 - Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The LORD hath done great things for them. The LORD hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad. Turn again our captivity, O LORD, as the streams in the south. They that sow in tears shall reap in joy.

Malachi 3:12 - And all nations shall call you blessed: for ye shall be a delightsome land, saith the LORD of hosts. 



No comments:

Post a Comment