Tuesday, January 6, 2015

No Matter What You See, Feel or Believe - All is Well (1.6.15)

My Child,
Your silent cries have reached my ears.
I feel your pain. And I understand what you are going through.

I know you don’t feel it or even believe it,
but you will come through this season victorious.

Yes, it seems difficult, because it’s testing your faith; however, through this test I am teaching you how to overcome all circumstances. Come, let us sit down together, and I will dry the tears that I don't want anyone to see.

You must believe that I understand, and that all is well.
All is well.

Refuse to allow the enemy to take you back into old places of defeat,
for he will certainly do his best to re-establish himself again.
Have faith in Me.  Trust in Me.

I understand the enemy you’re facing, because I faced him first, I faced him for you. You see, I understand what you are going through. I understand what you are experiencing, because I experienced it too. Therefore, if you want to overcome, follow My example and persevere until you prevail. I defeated him.  And I have given you the authority to defeat him too.

It’s a new day. Isn’t it time you believe that I understand what you are going through? Isn’t it time you recognize that I’ve never left you?  That I've never turned away from you?

Isn’t it time you trusted Me to provide for your every need? Yes, it is time. Now, dry your eyes, release your pain, allow your love for Me to dissolve into blind faith and trust in My Word. I understand what you’re going through; I really do. Trust Me.
____________ 

 ~  Prayer  ~
Lord, 

Help me through this period of unrest and difficulty. 
Remind me to call upon Your Holy Name 
when I become discouraged. 

Strengthen me Father when I become weak, 
and feel as though I can't go on. 

Your Word said that You will never 
leave me nor forsake me.

Help me to always believe that,
regardless of what I see with my eyes
or hear with my ears.

In Your Son Jesus' Name,

Amen
____________

  
Meditate on God's Word:
 
Mark 11:22 - And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

John 16:33 - These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Hebrews 4:15-16 - For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.  Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. 


No comments:

Post a Comment