Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Focus. Focus, Settle Your Mind, Adjust Your Thinking & Stand on God's Word (1.13.15)

My Child,
Your mind is going in too many directions.
Please get your mind settled and focus on what you must do.
When you do this, other things will begin to fall in place.

Your future depends on what you should be doing now,
so don’t allow your mind to wander any longer.
Don’t allow your mind to be filled with so much confusion,
that you become distracted and waste precious time.

Focus. Focus and adjust your thinking.
I will do what I’ve promised.
Get your mind back into the truth of My Word.

Get refocused on what I have spoken,
and believe that I am faithful.

Whenever the winds of adversity begin to blow,
stand on My Word.
Don’t let negative thinking rule in your heart.
I am the Lord Your God, and I will make a way for you.
Slow down, get your mind settled
and I will guide you along the best pathway for your life.

I wonʹt let you fail.
I wonʹt let you fail.
_______

Meditate on God's Word, and let Him know you are listening:
Psalms 37:23‐25
2 Corinthians 10:5



No comments:

Post a Comment