Saturday, January 10, 2015

It will All Work Out for Your Good. Fear Not & Just Trust God. (1.10.15)

My Child,
I see what’s before you; and I’m asking you to look beyond the discouragement that you face, and have faith. Do not fear what you see, and do not give into intimidation from the enemy. 

Continue to stand on My Word, 
believing that I will come through. 

If you can see it through the eyes of faith, you will know that it is only a temporary condition, and you can move past it. Then you would see, that I am in control of all that you see around you, and all of it will work for your good. 

Fear not and just trust Me.

When you allow fear to take control, you’re telling Me that you don’t have faith in the provisions that I have made for you. If only you could see and understand what lies before you from My perspective, you would not fear or worry. You would know that I am faithful and I will deliver you. 

Besides, does fear and worrying produce any good benefits for you? 
No, they do not. 
Therefore, don’t allow the enemy to intimidate you or cause you to fear anymore.

My child, why is it easier for you to believe that you won’t succeed, than it is for you to rest in knowing that your victory is assured? Aren’t you tired of the enemy telling you what you "cannot do?" Well then, open your mouth and let him know what you "can do" through Christ Jesus. Let him know that you are more than a conqueror, and that his weapons of fear and intimidation won’t prosper against you. 

Fear not, resist what he’s trying to do, 
and refuse to allow anything to stop you.
It is time to take control back from the enemy. 

You need this victory!
_______________

MEDITATE ON HIS WORD:
Isaiah 41:13 - For I the LORD thy GOD will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.

Isaiah 54:17 - No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

Romans 8:37 - Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

2 Corinthians 4:18 - We do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal.



No comments:

Post a Comment