Sunday, January 11, 2015

Your Destiny is About to Be Realized. Let Your Spirit Leap for Joy!! (1.11.15)

My Child,
I hear you asking Me to come and visit with you. 
I say to you, be watchful My child, 
for I am coming to visit you. 

My hope is that you will recognize Me from all others who pretend to come in My Name, because I will not visit you in the way you may expect. I will come to you through those I send, for I will be in them, and they will represent Me fully. 

It is important that you properly discern and entertain the angels that I send.

The angel whom I shall send will lead you from where you are, to the place that I am sending you to. Have faith, My child, have faith. You’ve been expecting and waiting; therefore, be ye ready.

Awaken your spirit to hear as the learned, for this angel has been sent by Me, and through this angel, you will be amazed at what is going to happen all around you. 

Your destiny is about to be realized. 
Oh, how your spirit will leap with joy. 
Lift your head up, look up, for your blessing is at hand. 

Live expectantly and be watchful, 
for I’m coming to visit you, 
and I will bless you with something you have believed Me for.     
_____________

MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Psalm 62:5 - My soul, wait thou only upon GOD; for my expectation is from him.

Luke 19:41-44 - When He approached Jerusalem, He saw the city and wept over it, saying, "If you had known in this day, even you, the things which make for peace! But now they have been hidden from your eyes. For the days will come upon you when your enemies will throw up a barricade against you, and surround you and hem you in on every side, and they will level you to the ground and your children within you, and they will not leave in you one stone upon another, because you did not recognize the time of your visitation.

Hebrews 13:2 - Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained Angels unawares. 



No comments:

Post a Comment