Saturday, January 17, 2015

Do Not take Your Eyes off the Vision Before You. Bear Witness to What God is Doing in Your Life (1.17.15)

My Child,
I gave you a vision.  
Do not take your eyes from it.
But continue to press towards the mark set before you. 

Keep the vision before you, 
so you can bear witness to what I am doing. 

I know about your daily trials and cares. 
Do not allow those trials and cares
to divert your eyes from the vision. 

My Son, Jesus Christ, spent much time with Me
during His time on earth. 
That is how He kept His eyes on My vision. 
To do what He did, you must do the same. 
Spend much time with Me.

I have placed you where you are, 
and I will enable you to move forward 
as you continue to look to Me. 

After all that you’ve gone through, you should know 
by now that I am more than able to keep you. 

Reach out to Me and I will lift you up, this day.
I will lift you far above the pressures trying to pull you down. 

I am there for you. 
Do not doubt what I have imparted in you, 
for you are My Child. 

I am breaking the way open before you, this day. 
You will leap and shout when you see all that I am doing. 

Keep the vision before you.
And know that I AM!
________

Meditate on God's Word.  Let Him know you are listening:
Proverb 29:18 - Where there is no vision, the people perish:

2 Corinthians 5:7 - For we walk by faith, not by sight:
Philippians 3:14 - I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of GOD in Christ Jesus.


No comments:

Post a Comment