Sunday, January 4, 2015

Step Out in Great Faith Quickly, Be Not Intimidated any Longer, Obey God's Voice & Do His Will (1.4.15)

Beloved, 
Take the time and be silent before me to gain a fresh perspective of where you have been and where you are now, before I lead you out to your next point of destiny. It is important that you listen to My voice and believe what I am saying. Do not look back on your past and think of it as a place of defeat but look at it as a place of growth and victory. 

You were tried in the fire, you have come through a lot and you are much stronger; because of the trials and tribulations you have been through. This strength will serve you well in upcoming challenges; and the wisdom you have gained will strengthen your confidence to overcome. Now is the time to step forward, in great faith, to do what I am calling you to do. 

Listen to My voice and 
do not allow your mind to doubt me, 
but continue to listen to My voice, 
as I lead you.

Listen to My voice.  Keep your eyes fixed, your heart focused and trust Me - as you step out. Do not look to the right nor to the left; and do not be moved by what the enemy wants to distract you with.  Just follow the Voice of the One who has all power, and you will see that suddenly doors will open up before you. 

These doors will be doors 
that I have prepared for you. 
It is important that you 
quickly step out in faith and obey My voice.

Do not be intimidated any longer. 
I have given you the wisdom you need
to overcome the enemy and his tricks. 

Just keep listening to My voice, 
know that My grace is saturating your life 
and you will not fail. 

I am leading and guiding you into greater things, 
things that you’ve prayed and asked Me for, 
so be obedient when You hear My voice.

Say “Yes Lord” and step out in faith.
____________

Psalm 143:10 - Teach me to do thy will; for thou art my GOD: thy spirit is good; lead me into the land of uprightness.

Isaiah 30:21 - And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left.

John 10:27 - My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

Matthew 8:19 - And a certain scribe came, and said unto him, Master, I will follow thee whithersoever thou goest.


No comments:

Post a Comment