Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Do Not Allow Anything to Trouble You. Rest in Knowing, God has it All Under Control. (1.7.15)

My Child,
Do you not know by now that nothing can hide from Me, 
and that there are no situations that I cannot turn around? 
There is absolutely nothing that can hide from My gaze. 

So, why are you concerned about what others are doing behind closed doors to get ahead?  Do not worry about them, do not worry about what they are saying or doing. I see in the dark as clearly as if it were broad daylight. I know what they are doing, and that is all that matters. 

Please keep your eyes on Me. 
Do not allow the enemy to distract you 
or cause you to lose your focus. 
You know that’s what he is trying to do. 
Do not allow anything to trouble you.

Please, stay focused and leave those troubles to Me. Trust and believe that I am with you, and I am working on your behalf. Nothing they can do will harm you and nothing formed against you shall prosper. I want you to rest in faith. Trust in Me,  Allow Me to remove those troubles from your heart. 

Be at peace with everyone and allow your love for Me to show through your actions.

Now, do not be moved by what others are doing. 
Come away and be with Me, 
and rest in knowing that I have it all under control.
____________

Psalm 119:165 - Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them.

Isaiah 54:17 - No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

1 John 4:18 - There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.


No comments:

Post a Comment