Thursday, January 22, 2015

Turn Your Worries Over to God. Right Now. (1.22.15)

My Child,
Do not fear the mountains that you see looming ahead. 
Do not fear what is to come in the future, 
nor what awaits you at the horizon, but focus on me. 
Right now, as you look ahead, you are probably thinking,
"Oh no, another set of mountains to climb... I wonder what is going to happen.?"

Beloved, do not give in to worry. Worry is something designed to pull you down. Plus it really is something you don't have to be concerned with, because worry wants you to panic about things that have not even manifested yet. Take one step at a time and trust in My Son, Jesus.

Focus on the path that you are on right now. 
Trust Me and let Me direct each of your steps. 
The only foresight I want you to have,
is the fact that whatever lies ahead for you, is part of my plan!
I want you to stand on My Word and trust in Me completely.

So turn your worries over to Me.  Right now.  
Do not worry about what is to come, 
because I have promised you a future 
of hope and of much blessing. 

Focus on what is important right here and right now;
and give your whole heart to the task at hand, 
says the Lord.


No comments:

Post a Comment