Friday, January 2, 2015

As You Climb the Mountain that is Ahead, Praise God (1.2.15)

My Child,
There’s a new mountain coming before you, and although it might come with new challenges, it also comes with new potential and the possibility for greatness.  So as you experience pressure or change in your life, instead of becoming discouraged, I want you to praise Me!

Praise Me for the things that lie ahead because they are taking you to higher ground. I know that climbing a mountain can be difficult, but the reward at the end will be worth all of the effort.  So don’t worry about the climb, keep your eyes on the end result and look forward to the good things that will happen because of overcoming this mountain.

So often it is easy to look at the mountains and only see the obstacle, 
but I am telling you to look past that, this day.  
Instead of seeing an impossible or difficult situation, 
see the potential in the situation that will cause you to rise up, in My name.

For I desire you to be a success in all you do.  
I desire for you to succeed at work and in your relationships.  
I desire for you to become efficient and to become a person of value.  
The only way you will become all of these things is through positive change.
And so as you have reached out to Me and asked Me for change,
I have responded by allowing a new mountain
to come into your life to bring about this change.

So rejoice, for I am answering your prayers in a miraculous way.

Praise Me and climb the mountain ahead,
for I will be your strength when you are weak. 

Praise Me and climb this mountain,
for I will always be there to lift you up,
and very soon you will see that
all you went through was worth the climb.
__________

Ephesians 5:20 - Giving thanks always for all things unto GOD and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ

2 Corinthians 4:15 - All of this is for your benefit. And as GOD's grace reaches more and more people, there will be great thanksgiving, and God will receive more and more glory.

1 Thessolonians 5:18 - Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is GOD's will for you who belong to Christ Jesus.


No comments:

Post a Comment