Monday, January 26, 2015

Realizing God is the Answer to All My Needs (1.26.15)

Faith Believers,
I realized that GOD is the Answer to every one of my needs! 
Every one of them! 

GOD has shown me that I must trust, praise and worship Him. This was so hard when my heart was hurting and needing answers immediately! I learned that as I praised Him and acknowledged Him (out loud) for Who He Is, my confidence grew in Him.
Today, I know that every time I am confronted with a situation that overwhelms me - I must first lay all of my burden at the feet of Jesus, I must take my hands off the situation and take time to praise and worship GOD!  

I sit in my chair, put on some worship music, read from the Word or just speak out words of Praise to my Father. If I am at work and become overwhelmed, I take a little walk or go to the restroom and speak words of trust and praise to my JEHOVAH.

You see beloved, when we pray to the Father, opposition will come against us. That opposition is the enemy. When you Praise the Father, acknowledging Who He Is, the demons have to flee! They can't stand our Worship of Jesus or the Father! So when you praise and worship GOD, you will run the demons off. 

Remember, nothing is impossible with GOD!

Now is the time to pray and call upon our Father, believing that He is fully capable of answering your every need.  Oh, how GOD loves to answer the believing and trusting heart!

  - Marilyn Chaney


No comments:

Post a Comment