Thursday, January 15, 2015

Focus Your Attention on God's Grace and not Your Problems (1.15.15)

My Child, 
Focus your attention on My grace and not your problems.  

This is My time and I want to be glorified in your life. 
Oh, how quickly you forget about My Grace when a trial comes upon you. 

How quickly you forget that My grace is more than sufficient. If you focused on My grace and not your problems, you would know that I will lead you safely through this storm. My grace enabled you to overcome your problems before, and with My grace, you shall overcome them again.

Whether you realize it or not, when you are constantly thinking and worrying about your problems -  you allow them to become your god, and at that point, you have placed your problems ahead of Me.  I am a jealous GOD, have no other god before Me.  

This is My time in your life, 
think about My grace and mercy; 
for they will bring blessings into your life. 

Use your time wisely, 
use it to lift up My name and praise Me, 
use your time to turn your prayers - into praises of thanksgiving - 
for what I have done, and for what I am doing in your life.

My Grace has carried you this far.
And it will be more than sufficient to see you through to the end.
_____________

MEDITATE ON HIS WORD:

Exodus 34:14 - For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:

2 Corinthians 9:8 - And GOD is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work:

1 Peter 5:10 - But the GOD of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, establish, strengthen, settle you.



No comments:

Post a Comment