Monday, January 12, 2015

The Importance of God's Leadership & Prayer (1.12.15)

Faith Believers,
Moses understood the importance of prayer. 

He met with GOD in a tent outside the camp, where the multitudes dwelt. Before he returned to his daily responsibilities and tasks, he cried unto the Lord, “If Your presence does not go with us, do not lead us up from here - Exodus 33:15. Moses knew there would be difficulties, problems and trials along the way. 

Moses knew that he needed the leadership of GOD.

Jesus was not teaching the disciples that there would be no struggles for the man of prayer, in fact, He was teaching the opposite. He taught the disciples that they needed the leadership of GOD in the midst of their trials. Otherwise, they would fall into the snare of the devil. satan is cunning and he continuously sets traps for God's Children.  he does everything within his power to tempt and defeat us. 

A person of prayer, however, can rest assured of GOD’s protection.

Bless and be Blessed,
Marilyn
______

Faithful Father,
How often do I try to deal with the problems and difficulties in my life,
on my own, instead of inviting You into the midst of my circumstances.

Redeem my struggles, as I seek to allow You to lead me
through all of my trials and uncertainties,
as well as through any pitfalls or traps
set up against me by satan.

Through You I have the victory,
as I seek Your face and yield to Your leadership,
in every aspect of my life.

Thank You Father God,
that I am able to rest in full assurance 
that You are watching over me as I place
my reputation, abilities and even my safety
in Your capable hands.

In Your Son Jesus' Name we pray,
Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment