Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Giving God Your "Prime Time," Make Him a Priority in Your Life (1.14.15)

My Child,
I want you to hunger and thirst for more of Me, and if you do, 
I promise you will surely find Me, and I shall quench your thirst. 

However, you cannot do that in your few minutes 
that you give Me of each day. 
I do not want your leftover time. 
I do not want to be an afterthought. 
I want to be the priority in your life. 
I want the best you have to offer.

You spend your time on the things 
that you value and love the most. 
So, show Me how much you love Me. 
Show Me that I am the One whom you value 
more than anything else in your life, 
by giving Me your prime time.  

Seek Me first; make Me the priority in your life. 

Call My name with the first breath of the morning. 
Seek to see My face when you open your eyes. 
I want glorifying My name to be the first thought of your day, 
and you can do that by giving Me your prime time.

Oh, that you would spend more time with Me. 
I’m calling out to you, can you hear Me? 
Then come to Me and spend time in My presence. 
Come, spend time with Me and let Me 
give you strength for the day’s journey. 
Spend time with Me, allow Me to order your day,
and My favor shall go before thee. 

So, give Me the best you have to offer. 
Give Me your prime time, 
for only I know what time it is.
_______________
 
MEDITATE ON HIS WORD:Numbers 18:29 - Out of all your gifts ye shall offer every heave offering of the LORD, of all the best thereof, even the hallowed part thereof out of it.

Jeremiah 29:13 - And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

Matthew 5:6 - Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.

Mark 13:33 - Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is. 



No comments:

Post a Comment