Thursday, January 8, 2015

God is About to Open a Path in Your Life You've Never Walked Before. But Worry Not. (1.8.15)

My Child,
Expect me to bless you as you come into My Presence. 
Open your hearts and minds; and I will give you 
revelations and teach you the things I want you to know. 
I will enlighten your understanding as you yield to My Spirit. 
I am about to open a path in your life 
that you have not walked before, but do not worry, 
for I will enlighten you with understanding.

This new path will require you to re-adjust your schedule. 


You will start getting things done that you have been putting off, because you were waiting for a better time to complete these things. Ask Me what needs to be done first, then be obedient to My directions and follow through to completion. I know it may not be what you want to tackle first, but it is better that you get it done now, so it will not hinder your progress later. This next thing that I am opening up in your life require certain things to be in order.

A new day is dawning, so prepare yourself for the things I have planned. 


As I bring you into the next level of your walk with Me, revelations will begin to flow in your life unlike anything you have ever experienced. 

The eyes of your understanding will be enlightened and stored treasure will be revealed. 

Oh My Child, you must be ready, because you have not witnessed My moving in the way in which I am preparing to move in your life, so prepare yourself. 
_______

Meditate on His Word:
1 Corinthians 2:9 - But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

Ephesians 1:18 - The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,

Hebrew 6:12 - That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises. 


No comments:

Post a Comment