Friday, March 6, 2015

An Encouragement, Strength & Wisdom Prayer (3.6.15)

Heavenly Father,
I ask you this morning to give me the heart
to encourage others by what I say and do today.

GOD, You are the Father of all people. 
Never let me look down on others or make anyone feel inferior.

Lord, show me how to live today with genuine concern for others.
In expressing my care, may I show people that they are
valued, loved and appreciated for who they are.

Father GOD, send the Holy Spirit to live within me today,
to give me peace and calm as I work amongst co-workers
who are not saved and may be letting the enemy use them.

Lord, give me the strength to pray for them,
even as they attack me with their evil deeds.
Your Word said that we must pray for those who the enemy is using,
because they know not what they are doing.
I know You love them Father, just as much as You love me,
regardless of what they do. 
So help me to see them, as You see them;
and to love them, as You love them.

Give me the wisdom to share the word of GOD with them today,
with a loving heart, as I speak blessings over their life. 
In spite of their deeds towards me, that are not of You.

Father, thank You for being there for me and
for keeping me under the shadow of your Wings.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment