Monday, March 2, 2015

Faith Works Best when You have Complete Trust in God (3.2.15)

My Child,
Do not accept, nor allow, anything that is not of Me, into your mind. 
If it doesn’t bless you, it is not from me. 

When thoughts linger in your mind that are not of Me, they will cause you grief and restlessness.  Therefore, do not allow doubt and unbelief to control your thoughts; for they will hinder you from achieving victory over the enemy. You must take your thoughts captive and turn them into the blessings I have promised you.

When you trust in My Word, all doubt and unbelief will flee from you.  Think about those things that will bless you and bring glory to My name. Do not give place to the enemy in any area of your life. If doubt has a place in your life, faith cannot operate. Meditate on My Word, thus leaving little room for doubt and unbelief to manifest. 

Faith works best when you have complete trust in Me. 
Guard your mind. Declare and decree that you will trust Me,
even when your back is against the wall.

I will keep you in perfect peace if you will just keep your mind on me and the things I have promised you. I do not lie, I cannot lie, nor can I fail. Each night before you go to bed, come to the altar and leave all of your cares there; and I will surely give you peace. 

I will fight your battles for you. 
Meditate on My Word as you fall asleep, 
and I assure you, your sleep will be peaceful and sweet.

Then when you arise,
know that the enemy of your soul has been defeated.

You will always have victory in Jesus!

MEDITATE ON HIS WORD

Isaiah 26:3 - Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.
Proverbs 3:24 - When thou liest down, thou shalt not be afraid: yea, thou shalt lie down, and thy sleep shall be sweet.

2 Corinthians 10:5 - Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Ephesians 4:27 - Neither give place to the devil. 

Philippians4:8 - Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. 



No comments:

Post a Comment