Wednesday, March 25, 2015

It is God's Desire to Strengthen Us by His Spirit (3.25.15)

My Child, 
Yes, you are going in the right direction. Now, don’t try to get ahead of Me; and don’t allow your flesh to cause you to say, “I got this now.”  For it is when you step out of the Spirit, and into the flesh, that you will lose your place, and have to start over again.

If you continue to listen to My Voice, and be obedient to My directions, it will keep you on the path that I have laid out for you. And as you journey down this path, do not be surprised when temptation comes to distract you from reaching your destiny. You’ve come too far to allow anything to hinder you. Therefore, keep your eyes on Me, and off of the worldly things that would pull you away from Me.

I am taking you down this path to increase your wisdom and to strengthen you; so that you will be able to resist the enemy when he comes against you. It is My desire to strengthen you by My Spirit.  

Stay on this path, carry My Message and
be a blessing to those who are troubled in their spirit,
those who want to give up. 

I want you to remind them that I Am real, and through this journey, you will show them how you overcame.

Stay on the right path and you will be an inspiration to others. 

Ask Me day by day, and moment by moment, if need be, what to do. I am here for you. I am sending One whose assignment is to bless you, and to walk close by your side. 

I have given you the wisdom to follow the path laid out before you,
so stay on the right path.

MEDITATE ON HIS WORD:
Psalm 16:11 - Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore. 
Psalms 25:4-5 - Shew me thy ways, O LORD; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day

Proverbs 4:14 - Enter not into the path of the wicked, and go not in the way of evil men. 

Isaiah 30:21 - And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left.



No comments:

Post a Comment