Thursday, March 19, 2015

Let Go, Forgive Yourself & Receive God's Gift of Grace & Mercy (3.19.15)

My Child,
I know that you’ve made some mistakes, 
and now you’re dealing with a disappointment.  

Everyone at some point in their lives will suffer pain and disappointment. It doesn’t matter how much faith you have, or how good you try to be, pain and suffering are a part of life. Don’t forget, My Son also suffered pain, and disappointment when He walked the earth.  It was disappointing when unbelief hindered Him from doing mighty works, and the endured pain when My Son surrendered His life for you.  Nevertheless, I didn’t allow anything to hinder Me from being victorious.

My child, you can overcome what you’ve gone through and what you’re feeling. All you have to do is surrender the pain to Me. Yes, it’s just that easy.  Let go, forgive yourself and receive My gift of grace and mercy. Trade those ashes for My beauty. 

Until you let go of the past mistakes, failures, past hurts and pains, 
you will never experience the brilliant future I have in store for you.

You have a choice to make this day, 
and I want you to choose the right one. 

If you choose to continue to dwell upon the failures and setbacks of the past, they will impact your hopes and dreams of tomorrow.  This day, I ask you to refuse to be trapped in the past. Choose to release the pain you’ve been holding on to and trust in Me. Choose to stop mourning over the ashes of the past, and ask Me to send a refreshing wind to blow away those painful ashes.  

All you have to do is ask, and I will do it.

So, please don’t let this minor setback be the end of you, because it’s not.  Choose to live every day filled with hope, faith and the expectancy of the great things I have planned for you.  From this day forward, let your mind be on Me and not on the pain of the past. 

Believe that I can, and I will turn your disappointments into victory. 

Just ask and I will give you beauty for ashes 
and joy for mourning; and when you do, 
you will discover that your brightest days are yet to come.

MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD:
Matthew 13:57-58 - And they were offended in him. But Jesus said unto them, A prophet is not without honour, save in his own country, and in his own house. And he did not many mighty works there because of their unbelief. 

Isaiah 61:3 - To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified. 

 

1 Corinthians 2:9 - But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which GOD hath prepared for them that love him. 


No comments:

Post a Comment