Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Look Forward to the New Thing God is Doing in Your Life (3.17.15)

My Child,
You have gone through many valleys and deserts 
to be where you are, and only I know
how hard your journey has been.

Your walk has not been in vain; it has done a great work in you. 
So, do not allow anyone or anything to cause you
to fall short of reaching your promised land. 
Continue to persevere; and ask for My strength and grace
to help you cross over to the "other side".

Do not give up on the promises I’ve spoken to you. 

Do not allow the voices of others to bring the pain back into your life.  Look forward to the new thing I am doing in your life and believe that I am for you and not against you. Seek My Wisdom and let Me guide you safely over; then you will see the giants standing in your way fall before you as you approach your inheritance.  Call My name, and I will answer thee.

Find that quiet place where you can hear My Voice,
and shut out the voices that are trying to hinder your victory.

Fellowship with Me and I will guide your steps. You must "be in Christ" to proceed with this new thing I am doing in your life. Therefore, let nothing separate you from who you are in Me. Everything you do will affect this journey, so ask not only for wisdom for the rest of your journey, but for the understanding and the revelation of all you need to know and to do.

Come to Me for everything, no matter how small it might be.  

For everything you go through is important to Me. 
Never forget for one moment that I am your SOURCE.  

Now, make wise decisions based on what I’ve told you, 
and nothing shall hinder you from crossing over into your promise land.


MEDITATE ON HIS WORD

Psalm 119:133 - Order my steps in thy word: and let not any iniquity have dominion over me.

Romans 8:39 - Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Philippians 3:13-14 - Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of GOD in Christ Jesus.

James 1:5 - If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of GOD, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.


No comments:

Post a Comment