Sunday, March 15, 2015

It is During the Storm that God Holds Us Even Tighter (3.15.15)

My Child,
There will be times when storms rage around you, 
knocking you off your feet, causing you to feel like 
your feet will never touch the ground again.  

During these times, never think for one moment that I have left your side. It’s in your "hard trials" that the enemy will try to make you think you’ve become separated from Me, and that I don’t care about what happens to you. Don’t allow him to cause you to lose faith in Me, for I will never leave you.  I will never let you go. It is during the storms that I move even closer to you.  It is during the storms that I hold you even tighter.

When the storms rage in your life, I want you to put aside your fears; and bind the lies and the works of the enemy.  Cast them out of your life. Then loose the power of the Holy Spirit, turn your eyes to Me again and allow your faith in Me to become stronger than any storm that’s troubling your life. Turn your heart to Me, knowing that I will see you through these storms - just as I have before. 

Trust in My Strong Arm,
rather than the winds that are blowing,
for I am right there with you.

Trust in Me, hold your head high
and keep moving forward. 

I will be walking before you to keep you from falling. With every step you take, the dark skies will fade away and My Peace will rain down upon you.  And when you get to the end, you will see that it was I who held you in the shelter of My Arms. 

It was I who carried you through the storms.
And it was I who never left you alone.

My Child, I have never forsaken you.

And I never will. 


 MEDITATE ON HIS WORD:

Deuteronomy 31:6 - Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy GOD, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee. 
Deuteronomy 31:8 - And the LORD, he it is that doth go before thee; he will be with thee, he will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed.

Hebrews 13:5 - Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. 


No comments:

Post a Comment