Sunday, March 1, 2015

Watch & Pray, My Child. Watch & Pray. (3.1.15)

My Child,
The enemy is at work to undermine your faith, and the strength of your position, through subtle distractions.  he is slowly attacking your prayer life, and next, he will cause your faith to dwindle. You must pay attention or you will fall into his trap, allowing other things to get in the way of spending time with Me.  Set watch; and do not give in to anything that has the potential to destroy your faith, hope or confidence.

Remember, your strength and faith come from being
in My presence and hearing My Word. 
My Child, watch and pray. 

I know you feel there’s so much you need to do, however you will not be able to accomplish anything, unless you spend time with Me and allow Me to minister to your spirit.  Unless you spend time in My presence, and allow Me to pour My refreshing oil upon you, how will you be able to help others?

Think back to the times when you prospered the most.
Wasn't it during those times that you read and meditated on My Word?
Wasn't it during those times that you were obedient and prayed,
as My Spirit led you to pray?

I say to you, watch and pray.

My Child, watch and pray; and I will pour out My Spirit into you.
Doing this blessed you before, and it will bless you now.
Go back, return to thy first works and your strength and faith will return.

Return to thy first works, your lack will cease and
you will prosper in all you do. 

My Child, watch and pray.
I say, watch and pray.


MEDITATE ON HIS WORD:

Joshua 1:8 - This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.

Matthew 26:41 - Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.

Romans 10:17 - So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of GOD.

Revelations 2:6 - Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works;




No comments:

Post a Comment