Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Choose to Rise Up in His Spirit & Allow God to Ignite that "Mustard Seed Faith." (3.10.15)

My Child,
I know how you are feeling.
I know what you’re thinking
and I’m telling you,
your season has not passed.

Why are you allowing the enemy to disqualify you, before the victory is won?
Didn't you know that I qualified you when I called you? I chose you.
I’ve known you from the beginning, and I will be with you until the end.

Beloved, your season has not passed.
I know this because I still have much work to do in you.

The enemy is trying to fill your spirit with lies about your worth, by making you see yourself differently than I see you.  You are not flawed, you were uniquely created.  I have placed My stamp upon you and My Kingdom's purpose is written within you.  Therefore, believe Me when I say your season has not passed; because you carry My presence within you, and when you are in My presence, everything you do is blessed.

My Child, believe in Me, and believe in My Word; and I will
produce a harvest that will not wither when all around you is dry.

Believe in My Word, for as it goes forward with you, it will cause all that you do to prosper.  Only then will you experience the wells of living water, springing up, inside of you. Therefore, choose not to harden your heart through the sin of doubt and unbelief.  Choose to rise up in My Spirit, and allow Me, Jehovah, your GOD, to ignite that "mustard seed faith" within you; and so, in turn, you will cause the enemy to flee.

The power of My Resurrection is intended for you; and it is My Gift to you.

It’s a Gift that will bring you joy and delight, not condemnation and defeat.  Therefore, reach out in faith and trust and believe in Me. Do not allow the enemy to make you believe you are condemned, and that your season has passed.

Your season has just begun.

Now rebuke the enemy in the name of Jesus
and celebrate the new things which
are about to happen in your life.

Embrace your new season.

MEDITATE ON HIS WORD:
Isaiah 43:19 - Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

Deuteronomy 12:7 - There, in the presence of the LORD your GOD, you and your families shall eat and shall rejoice in everything you have put your hand to, because the LORD your GOD has blessed you.

Psalm 1:3 - And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper

John 7:38 - He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.

Romans 8:30 - Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

Galatians 6:9 - And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

No comments:

Post a Comment