Sunday, March 29, 2015

It Is Time to be a Doer of God's Word. Procrastinate no Longer. (3.29.15)

My Child,
Do not be passive or procrastinate any longer. 
Now is the time to be aggressive with your praise,
and to lay hold of those things I have given you to do. 

Cast aside any anxiety which has hindered your progress with Me. Come before Me with thanksgiving and praise, and claim all that is yours. Do not let allow your flesh to get in the way of praising Me for the wonderful ideas I have imparted in to you. 

Yes, I gave you those dreams and desires, 
and it is time for you to be a doer of My Word.

Do the things I have shown you. 
Remove all notions of ʺwhat ifsʺ, and ʺif only,ʺ 
that linger in your mind, and lay claim to them with praise. 

If it is wisdom you see, ask, and I will give it to you. It is My Will to give you your heartʹs desire. I am faithful. 

It is time. 
I am waiting for you
to stir the atmosphere with praise. 

When you move and begin to praise Me, you will see the provision for your dreams. 
It will come forth as you step out in faith and trust Me completely. 
There is much that awaits you. 

Oh, if only you would just praise Me and move. 
I am waiting to show it to you. 
It is your move.

I have spoken to you. 
Meditate on My Word, and let Me know you are listening.
Psalm 50:14  - Offer unto GOD thanksgiving; and pay thy vows unto the most High: 

James 1:22  - But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.


No comments:

Post a Comment