Sunday, March 8, 2015

Be Patient & Let God Show You What a Loving Father Will Do for His Children (3.8.15)

Beloved,
You are in the world, but you are not of this world.
You are My Child and you are in My care.
I want you to put your trust in Me,
for I am well able to supply everything that you need.

I am your loving heavenly Father and I delight in taking good care of you.  You believe this to be true, but at the same time, you have difficulty believing this because you are confusing My care with My discipline. It is easy to assume that if you do not live up to every one of My expectations, or if you are not perfect, that I will punish you by withholding what you need.

I have been with you all this time and yet, sometimes you act as though you don’t know Me. I am not a man who would lie. My promises to you are "Yes and Amen."  I cannot, and will not, go back on My Word.  I understand that all of My children may occasionally fall short of My Glory, but you should know by now that I am a GOD who forgives. No good thing will I withhold from you.  My care and provision for you are not based on your performance, but on our love-relationship. I would never turn away from you, My Child; for it’s My desire to give you the Kingdom.

Yes, I will discipline you, but I would never withhold anything you need because of a "mistake" you may have made. Have you forgotten the time I blessed you, when you knew within your heart that you were wrong?  You were disciplined because I love you, but still you received a blessing beyond for what you asked. That’s the type of Father whom you serve.

Therefore, do not fret nor be alarmed by the things you see happening in this world.

Instead, have faith in My Love for you, to provide your needs,
regardless of what is happening around you.
Trust that "I am Who I say I am."
I am your loving Father,
and I understand what you need and when you need it.

Now, remember there is a difference between My care and My discipline.
Be patient and let Me show you what a loving Father does for His children.
 
MEDITATE ON HIS WORD:
Numbers 23:19 - GOD is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good? 
 
John 14:9 - Jesus replied, "Have I been with you all this time, Philip, and yet you still don't know who I
am?

 
Luke 12:32 - Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.

 

Romans 3:23 - For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of GOD; 
 

2 Corinthians 1:20 - For all the promises of GOD in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of GOD by us. 
 

Hebrews 12:6 - For the LORD disciplines those he loves, and he punishes each one he accepts as his child.


No comments:

Post a Comment