Friday, March 27, 2015

Don't Stop Praying, and Don't Stop Calling Jesus' Name (3.27.15)

You woke up this morning wondering, "When will the Lord show up and move on my behalf?" Then you said, “How long Lord; how long must I go through this?”
______

Beloved,
I heard you and I am not deaf to your cries; 
nor have I forgotten what it’s like to go through pain. 

Do you remember My prayers to My Father just before I died?

My soul was exceeding sorrowful, even unto death that night. I had already faced some suffering, but I knew the pain that was to come would be almost unbearable.  So, I cried out to My Father, “O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me.  Then I told Him, “Nevertheless, not as I will, but as thou wilt.”

I knew what I was about to endure was not about Me.
What He wanted Me to go through was for your good,
so that you would always know how much He loves you.

Yes, it was painful, but nothing was going to stop Me
from doing what My Father sent Me to do. 

No amount of suffering was going to stop Me from reaching My destiny.

I want you to understand that what you’re going through does matter to Me, and I care about your pain and suffering just like My Father cares about Me.  Therefore, when there is a great need in your life; I ask you to do the same thing I did when I needed My Father to help Me, don’t stop praying.

Don’t stop praying, and don’t stop calling My name, because I will show up right on time. Don't give up on Me and turn away, just because I haven’t given you what you wanted when you wanted it.  I am not a man that I would lie, or repent for the things I have promised.  Beloveds, I knew your needs before you were born, and I know your needs now.

I won’t, I can’t fail.
I am Jesus Christ and I keep My promises.

Don’t stop praying.
Press your way through the pain as I did.

Don’t stop calling My name,
for I will be there just when you need Me the most.

I will be there to deliver you.
I will be there to comfort you.
I will be there to strengthen you.

Don’t stop praying, and always remember
that at the right time, I died for you.
And at the right time, I will deliver you through what you are facing.

Have faith in Me, and don’t stop praying.
Trust in My timing,
and expect Me to answer your prayers right on time.

MEDITATE ON HIS WORD:

Matthew 26:38-39 -
Then saith he unto them, My soul is exceeding sorrowful, even unto death: tarry ye here, and watch with me.  And he went a little further, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless, not as I will, but as thou wilt.


Number 23:19 - GOD is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?
 
Habakkuk 2:3 - For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.


No comments:

Post a Comment