Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Stand & Bless His Holy Name, in the Sunshine & the Rain (3.11.15)

I will bless the LORD, who guides me; even at night my heart instructs me.  I know the LORD is always with me.  I will not be shaken, for he is right beside me.  No wonder my heart is glad, and I rejoice.  My body rests in safety.  For you will not leave my soul among the dead or allow your holy one to rot in the grave.  You will show me the way of life, granting me the joy of your presence and the pleasures of living with you forever. - Psalm 16:7-11

In life we will encounter hurt and pain; however, if we can remember that the Lord loves us and is with us, no matter what we go through, then we will be able to stand and bless His Holy Name - in the sunshine and in the rain.

We must listen for God's voice...

My Child,
Can you bless Me in the midst of your pain and tears?
That is where your true love for Me comes through.

Love Me more than life itself, for I am the Provider of your life.  I want to be one with you.  I want to be closer than a friend.  I want to be the first One you turn to, for all your needs. Wake up praising My name, praise My name in the noon day and praise My name before you fall asleep.  Always have a praise of thanksgiving on your lips.

Oh bless My Name at all times, and you will continue to feel My guidance, as you walk through your night seasons. Always hold Me close, so that you can feel the presence of My love - comforting you and giving you the peace you need. And when times are hard, and you think I am not there, all you have to do is start blessing the name of Jesus; and He will draw you closer to Me.

For I will never leave you.

Never alone, My child, you are never alone.
I inhabit your praises.
Just call My name and you will see.
You are never alone.  Just bless My Name.

~ My Praise Prayer ~
Lord, 

I praise your name, 
and I say, thank you to 
Your Son, Jesus.  

Thank you for loving me so much 
that you looked beyond my faults 
and saw my needs.  

You love me so much,
that you waited patiently for me 
to come to the end of myself 
and surrender my life to You.  

Thank You for loving me so much,
that You gave Your most precious gift 

to us… Your Son. 

I will never be able to thank you enough;
so I will say, I love You.

I love you Lord.

Bless Your Holy Name.



No comments:

Post a Comment