Thursday, March 5, 2015

God Sees Our Victory (3.5.15)

My Child,
I saw your victory last night, when you refused to close your tired eyes;
until you knelt down on weary knees, to give Me thanks.

I saw your victory this morning, when you struggled out of bed;
to have just a few moments with Me in prayer.

I saw your victory, when you forgave that person;
who was cruel to you without just cause.

I saw your victory when you asked Me for the strength, to do the right thing;
when your employer treated you unfairly.

I saw your victory, when you yielded to Me, resisted temptation and remembered;
that your body is a dwelling place for the Holy Spirit.

I saw your victory when you gave Me praise;
when everything around you was falling apart.

And I saw your victory, when those around you didn’t understand, what I was doing in your life; and walked away. You could have walked away too, but you chose to stand firm in your faith; and follow Me.

I saw your victory, because deep within your heart, you know who I am.
I am your victory.  And every time you choose Me, you choose victory. 

So, if I can see your victory, then why can’t you? 
Start today, and claim victory over the enemy.
Then, and only then, you too will see what I see…
Victory.
 
MEDITATE ON HIS WORD:

Jeremiah 29:11 - For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

Romans 8:37 - Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

1 Corinthians 15:57 - But thanks be to GOD, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

1 Corinthians 6:19 - What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

2 Corinthians 2:14 - Now thanks be unto GOD, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place. 


No comments:

Post a Comment