Thursday, March 26, 2015

Setting Aside "Impossible Situations" & Turning them over to God (3.26.15)

The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still - Exodus 14:14

Faith Believers,
You may ask, “What if I have lots to do – deadlines and responsibilities? 
How can I take time to just sit and do nothing?” 

You can take time if it is “divine” nothing. 

When the Israelites were being pursued by Pharaoh’s army they allowed themselves to be overwhelmed by their circumstances, instead of being filled with faith. They panicked and blamed their situation upon Moses. 

Although he must have been greatly irritated at their lack of faith, Moses calmed their fears and told them to set aside their fear. He urged them to let GOD deal with what seemed to be an impossible situation. 

Do you have an impossible situation to set aside today? 

Be still and let the Lord fight for you.
- Marilyn 

Awesome Father, 
Show me how to be still, and wait upon You 
when I find myself in an “impossible situation.”  

Help me to remember that nothing is impossible for You, 
if I will only let You fight for me,
instead of insisting on my own way. 

Fill me with faith to trust in Your ability
to answer my cries for help. 

Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment