Wednesday, March 4, 2015

God's Word Covers Every Situation, Every Temptation and Every Problem (3.4.15)

My Child,
No matter what you are going through, you are never beyond My reach. Do not allow the enemy to draw you away from Me. his plan is to make you become overwhelmed and weary with your problems to discourage you,  but I am always near to you. I will keep My Hand upon you to strengthen you, lead you and guide you. Is anything too hard for Me? No! I have the power to change any problem that you have into victory over the schemes of satan.

Do not look at the problems with your natural eyes; and do not be overcome by your inability to resolve them.  Leave that to Me. When you continue to look at things in the natural, you become overwhelmed; and you forget that My Word covers every situation, every temptation and every problem. 

I have all power My Child!!

My hand is not shortened that it cannot reach you.
Turn your problems over to me.

My Child, I know how hard it is to keep your eyes focused on Me during troubled times. Yes, I do know it is hard, but you must trust Me to deliver you. I have you in My hand, and I am carrying you even when you cannot feel that I am. 

Hold on to Me in Faith,
knowing your problems are not problems to Me.


Meditate on God's Word: 1 Peter 4:12 ; Jeremiah 32:27 ; Isaiah 59:1


  ~  My Prayer Confession  ~
Precious Savior, 
I am so grateful that my problems
are not problems to You.

And I am ever so grateful
that I can cast my cares upon You
when my burdens become
too much for me to carry.

I know I must walk this journey
by faith and not by sight.

What an awesome GOD you are Father.

Amen 


No comments:

Post a Comment