Friday, March 20, 2015

Rise and Shine & Give God the Glory This Day (3.20.15)

My Child,
I’ve awakened you to a new day, 
filled with brand new mercies.  
What will you do with it?  

I say, “Rise and shine for Me.” 
Let My glory radiate from your life today. 
Greet this day with a smile and be determined 
that nothing will steal your joy.  
With a heart filled with thanksgiving, 
reach out and make someone happy today.

Show the world around you what Jesus looks like 'in the flesh,' 
and let them know that My Son and I AM real. 
Fervently express the glorious joy of living for Jesus Christ. 

This day, stand out from the crowd 
and let My Light shine through, in all you do.

Refuse to allow anyone, or anything, to make you feel 
that you are not worthy to live life more abundantly. 

As you go about this day, I want you to believe 
that I have destroyed the devourer, 
and that everything you put your hand to will prosper.

Let people see what a blessing it is to serve the Lord. 
It’s a brand-new day in your life, 
so set aside all negative thoughts.  

Shine for Me this day. 
Let the fullness of My love flow through you all day long. 
I want people to see Me when they look at you.

I made this day for you; rejoice and be glad. 
 Rise and shine, and give Me the glory this day.
 
MEDITATE ON HIS WORD:
Isaiah 60:1 - Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee.

Lamentations 3:22-23 - It is of the LORD'S mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.

Malachi 3:11-12 - And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the LORD of hosts

Matthew 5:16 - Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

Psalms 118:23-24 - This is the LORD'S doing; it is marvellous in our eyes. This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.



Let your Light Shine:                                                         
Let your light so Shine before men,
in such a way that they may see your good works,
and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
Matthew 5:14,16

Thank you precious Jesus



No comments:

Post a Comment