Monday, April 11, 2016

Avoid Confusion - Be Strong, Be of Good Courage & Stay Focused (4.11.16)

My Child,
It’s very important for you to keep an overall sense of where you are, and what I have called you to do.

Be strong, be of good courage, and stay focused on things that actually matter - things of eternal value.

Do not become distracted as you abide in My presence.
Do not allow yourself to become confused and bogged down
by paying too much attention to details.
You know wherever there’s confusion, I Am not in the midst of it.
Confusion will cause you to take your eyes off Me and give in to the enemies scheme.

I’ve given you a great work to accomplish, and you must not allow yourself to become distracted or confused. Take time to focus on things that have spiritual substance, and you will be strengthened.

Your spiritual focus is very important, so strive to put My Kingdom first in your life. Dwell in the sweet presence of My Spirit. Once you do this everything else will fall into place, and you will be able to see more clearly.
 


Read and Meditate on My Word:

Deuteronomy 31:6 - Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy GOD, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee. 

Matthew 6:33 - But seek ye first the kingdom of GOD, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. 

1 Corinthians 14:33 - For GOD is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment