Thursday, April 14, 2016

Putting Our Faith in The One Who is Always Faithful (4.14.16)

My Child,
Some of you are giving up because you can’t see any outward sign of progress for the things you have believed Me for. Why are you giving up on the dreams which I gave you?  Don’t you know that that’s what the enemy wants you to do?  My Word is true, and I will fulfill that which I have spoken to you.  This is a promise.  Don't give up.

Dear child, I know this season has been a test of faith waiting for the fulfillment of My promise, which has not come.  Must I remind you that I work according to My timing, not yours? I am not slack concerning fulfilling My Word. I will perform that which I have spoken, and I will do it in the manner which I have purposed. 

I Am the great I Am. 
I will perform My Word.
The words which I speak shall not return to Me void.

Despite the situation around you, believe in what you know to be true… My Word.  
Has giving up ever accomplished anything? No, and it never will. 

Why not put your faith in the One Who is always faithful?
Stand on My Word because I Am faithful and I will fulfill My Word.



Read and Meditate on His Word

Isaiah 55:11 - So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto mevoid, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

Hebrews 10:23 - Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) 

2 Peter 3:9 - The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment